Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High Beam, anyone?

Saw this clever little article and thought I would share.... http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/2008/07/01/robby-gordon-interview-forbeslife-

Started by Ms Gibby

5 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by roush699

Race Chat

Has Chris come over to the Dark-Side...lol.If not then let's all be here to Bitch...Gripe ...Celebrate...(hopefully).Lokk forward to seeing…

Started by Robbie

563 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by Zippy

The Uprising on rg.com

Just wondering, maybe I wasn't observant enough and haven't noticed before, but how long has there been a link called "The Uprising" on the…

Started by fanof7

5 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by fanof7

Sponsor

So he seems to be pretty damn good at getting sponsors for race day, who do you think he will have on the #7 Dodge this weekend?

Started by Jason Coffin

25 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Zippy

Nationwide Series Crew Chief?

From what has been going around and what is on the back of my Jim Beam postcard, they will be sponsoring Robby and his #55 Nationwide Serie…

Started by Garrett Gleason

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Mike/WC77

Where will Robby Qualify ?

Hopefully Robby gets his qualifying much better today.Although I know it really makes no difference for a plate race. It's usually a crap s…

Started by TOG

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Zippy

Robby Gordon, Camping World settle lawsuit

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Robby Gordon and Camping World have settled their lawsuit, according to court documents. Gordon had sued Camping Wor…

Started by jaeway

4 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by fanof7

planetrobby.com

Just a heads up the site will be called PlanetRobby.com , and you will be able to access this site directly from that web address in a few…

Started by TOG

0 Jul 4, 2008

The # 40

Just out of interest, why do you think Dario Franchitti isn't driving the # 40 Busch car at Daytona. Thought Chip said he would just move i…

Started by Zippy

5 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Zippy

Camping World and RGM are good to go.

News out today that Camping World and RGM have settled their mis-understanding. Well no shit, why would their logos be on the car if there…

Started by TOG

3 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Garrett Gleason

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service