All you need to type in now is planetrobby.com and you are here ! You can still access the site the oldway , but planetrobby.com is alive and kicking.Thanks for your support.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You for your creation.
Enjoying the site very much. And I like your starfield background banner! Very nice!
Hey TOG - like the logo - when are the t-shirts coming out? (may be a good way to make some money to support the site.)

Boy - I'm really behind the 8 ball today - I see there is a separate thread for this. (Just found the site this morning so trying to catch up!!) Sorry.
t-shirts will be out real soon, I have a new color scheme for the logo that is going to look kick-ass on a black t-shirt. I am just waiting for the artwork to come in. Yes there is a monthly cost to do this site, especially if I am making it unlimited bandwidth and storage,and free of those bullshit google ads.Any profits from t-shirt sales will go to the expense of the site. I will have stickers available later this week as well. I just don't want to go in too deep with planetrobby.com stuff in case RuR makes it's comeback.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service