he whoped up on them for first win

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats gotta be worth a hummer from Beccy I would think....LMAO
I agree. Where do I get in line.

...oh, you meant for Ryan. Never mind....
HAHAH That's funny!
He was there all day....albeit 8-10 seconds behind, but all that matters is where you finish.

Congrats! GREAT RUN.
That was a very strange race. 2 crashes under a full course yellow for 1 thing. Ryan was always 1 of the 3 or 4 fastest cars. It did not hurt when Dixon spun during a full course yellow and took out Briscoe. RHR's pass of Manning on the restart looked very much like Robby does when passing into turn 1 at the Glen. Congratulations to Rahal Letterman getting back to Victory Lane. How does Beccy get on pit lane with a dress?

matt
I can't believe dixie spun out under yellow. Chip sure was speechless when the radio interviewed him. First time I think. LOL

Darren, man I wish he could have won. Just so AJ could stop his "I am going to fire you at any moment" crap. Danger Mouse has been their best driver in awhile and Foyt's definatly not the best equipment.

The IRL seems to have different dresscodes for sure. You see people wearing sandles, shorts, tanktops, and in beccy's case a dress. If I could figure out how to upload a photo, I would.

Congrats to Rahal-Letterman Racing!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service