I can't wipe the smile off my face........................

Damn it man.........How good did that feel last night......Great race and a great Race Chat here on Tog's new baby.....I feel the energy...Here's to great Summer....Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear ya! I feel the same way about staring at my neighbors window to watch her undress late at night... LMAO JK!

Very impressive run by Robby. Brought home a dtrong car to a strong finish
LOL
It was so much more fun to watch! But...I still had to listen to my neighbor ask me,"gee, who won the race?" in his usual annoying fashion as he does every time HIS driver wins. My response was that since my driver is a single car team without big money to buy wins, his strong finish was almost as good as a win for me!
It was a "better" win for all of us than that "ferret" win!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got to go into work after a race smiling because I work with of course Junior fans and a few Kahne fans, except this time I got to ask hiw it felt to cross the finish line loking at the rear bumper of the 7, Haha. I usally get the typical "Hey where did Robby finish yesterday" Knowing damn well where he finished. Today they where pretty quiet! Lets hope they can keep it up I don't want to start couting chickens before they hatch. I sure do wish he would run Montreal, it is a great venue and we know he can win there. It's just fun watching him run up front...I had forgotten how fun. I don't think it's great for my blood preshure, but I'll take it! Mt with a great big smile still!!!!! Gas the Hell On!!!! go RGM mt
Amen!
Fourth of July weekend, good weather ( west coast ), a new planet, and
a 6th place finish at Daytona!
It just doesn't get any better than that!!!!!!
I'll bet there was a party at RGM.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service