180+ points out of 36th owners points... Good news for sponsor quest.

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This team should have a good run of races now.
A little breathing room, but this could disappear as fast as it came. Like TOG said, should be a good run of races coming up!
This bit of breathing room should help in the pressure department...not completely out of danger but it is a positive. We all could use something positive. Hopefully some momentum will carry over to next week.
A ton of momentum, coming into a double header wknd.
So does anybody besides me think John Menard SHOULD be more inclined to pony up some more dough after that showing last night?
Not after Paul and RG got tangled on the 2nd to last restart....Ha ha

RG could have finished top 3 if Paul didn't shut RG's door.
"I know everybody's out to win the thing but Paul and me could've won it together," said Gordon. "I think we definitely had a shot to win it. He's a good friend of mine. I'm sure he thought he had a car that could win too so that's why he did what he did."
He needs to keep focusing on qualifying. Then worry about the race. When he qualifies well, he usually races a hell of a lot better.
Right you are, GG.
Paul Menartard...........he gets this weeks tool bag award.......
Yeah, 184 up on 36 and 300+ on 37th....

and I am sure bad luck will snakebite the 66 again and he will miss a few races...

The bigger question is how much longer can the 96 keep that loser JJ Yeley behind the wheel... For Fucks sake Tony Raines kept that car in the top 35 all year last year under MUCH more difficult circumstances
Yeley did do okay in the 20, in relief of Stewart - at least until he was gathered up in one of the accidents.
That guy was a weapon all night.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service