I don't understand since we were told Camping World was going to be on the car why they would not have the decals on it for practice and qualifying for the Television time. Do you think they are trying to get a better deal, and when they don't they just take Camping World's price and slap it on the car? Also, what sense does it make to show up with a Menards/Mapei scheme if they are not going to be on the car. The car that was in a Menards/Mapei decal scheme last ran at Phoenix, I would doubt they would bring that car to the track when their Talladega and Daytona car(s) ran so well. It doesn't seem to make much sense whats going on. Why take the time putting flames on when the Camping World car doesn't use flames. Maybe its just me, and I am not concerned about who is the sponsor, I could care less, it just seems odd with everything falling into place on race day.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No mail service today, so the check will arrive on Saturday ! lol
Lol. Very clever.
By history, Robby seems to do a lot of things in a hurry at the last minute....start Busch team, start Cup team, start Dakar team, switch to Dodge. He must thrive on chaos.
That's Khaos, sweetie, ( Called a virgin,"high beam" ), lol.
Or is it Khaos?
Sorry roush699, stepped on you, didn't scroll far enough.
No problem, Christy, i forgot that would be a "virgin" drink. I could run with that but will be nice.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service