RG Fans---Just a thought. It would be so cool to see RG driving the #33 for Richard Childress at Talladega. If nothing else just to see what RG can do with top flight equipment/motors to compare against what we have at RGM. Maybe RG could pick up some information while in the garage area. I know---go ahead and blast my post---I admit it's a little bit crazy

Views: 5532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See yet another legend 

I just want to see Robby race in a popular weekly series so I can brag about him a bit to my friends. Its great to say he won the Mint, but none of my friends know what that is. Heck, Id be happy if he was winning in the Rolex series or ALMS. Im happy about BITD by the way.

Well then tel them about his wins in the Rolex 24.

Or any of these too 

7 SCORE International championships (1986–90, 1996, 2009)3 time Baja 1000 winner (1987, 1989, 2006)3 time Baja 500 winner (1989, 1990, 2005)7 Dakar Rally stage victories3 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series wins (New Hampshire '01, Infineon 03', Watkins Glen 03')1 NASCAR Sprint Cup Gatorade 125 Win (2003)1 NASCAR Nationwide Series win (Richmond '04)2 CART wins (Phoenix and Detroit '95)1 Central Europe Rally Special wins (2008 CER Stage 5 Scratch 1 winner (1/2 stage) Hummer)

No, I admit, living in the past is great, but Im all about today, and tomorrow. haha

Better get yourself a Mike Helton Edition Crystal Ball.

It is working out great for him.

Living in the Eastern US there is not much in terms of exposure or coverage of Offroad racing. It's not that we are "so called" fans, we just have more of an appetite for road racing because that is what we can see in person or view on television over the weekend. That primarily comes from nascar and indy car or any other form of road racing.

We can get updates all day long from this site and Twitter, but ouside of that I have do some serious Google work to find information on an event such as the Mint 400. Again, I think it is great for Robby and I am happy for him, his team and their accomplishments. However, Robby's business decision to only run Sonoma and WG is devostating to the fans just as I am sure it is to Robby and his team. If NBC picks up on Offroad racing and it is broadcast live, GREAT! Just let me know what time and what channel. I'd love to see more than what I can capture on Youtube or the Planet.

Sorry but your point of view doesn't ring true since I myself am one of the east coaster you talk about . I've followed offroad racing most of my life and I'm in my 40s . So this was before all the Internet stuff we have today . If anything the Internet has made it even easier to follow 

Hey mj,
Just got back from getting a brushless for the truck.
Still using the DTX 5000 Batteries and picked up the Duratrax 245 charger.

That'll do her . Duratrax makes some pretty decent stuff yet still reasonably priced 

Yeah I could have saved about $30 online but then I would but then after shipping and the wait I would rather just go get it now.

Yeah it's like you can either spend $ 10.00 in gas going to the hobby shop or spend it in shipping and handling costs lol 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service