Planet Robby

2014 Robby Gordon Racing Headquarters

Carl Abrams's Discussions (1,187)

Discussions Replied To (1030) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Mike Kenyon.You were correct, my question on if they had tested at speeds in high…"

Carl Abrams replied on Saturday to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

89 4 hours ago
Reply by Michael Martinez

"http://www.raceofchampions.com/No Robby in the header whats up with that?"

Carl Abrams replied on Friday to Robby Gordon and SST will compete at next week’s Race Of Champions in Barbados.

81 yesterday
Reply by Dave Horwath

"Gotcha!"

Carl Abrams replied Dec 11 to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

89 4 hours ago

"Is Sat the 2nd day or part 2 ?I thought I read something about the 24th."

Carl Abrams replied Dec 11 to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

89 4 hours ago

"Yeah I am hoping so Mike.But you know how everyone is on here. Always wanting things…"

89 4 hours ago

"Hey TOG do you have any info on how much if any testing was done at speeds in hot cl…"

89 4 hours ago

"I will be un-employed soon and only 55 so I can't retire or relax.Have to thank the…"

89 4 hours ago

"Was MM's comment on a car designer show directed to you?If so and you don't mind me…"

89 4 hours ago

"Yeah looking at radar it is just missing us.Raining in Galt I think Deff in Elk Grov…"

89 4 hours ago

"Thanks Bruce.Same here in Lodi. When I looked this morning it was listed on 35 "whic…"

89 4 hours ago

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Michael Martinez replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
4 hours ago
Profile Iconmica steenstrup, Al Savola, Nick Casteele and 2 more joined Planet Robby
4 hours ago
mj replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
5 hours ago
MTG replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
10 hours ago
mj replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
11 hours ago
Michael Martinez replied to Kevin Urie's discussion Yeah, he's in a video game.
15 hours ago
Eric Howard replied to Kevin Urie's discussion Yeah, he's in a video game.
17 hours ago
Kevin Urie replied to Kevin Urie's discussion Yeah, he's in a video game.
yesterday
Profile IconSimon Batty, Don Petersen, Tom King and 1 more joined Planet Robby
yesterday
Randy commented on TOG's video
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
TOG's video was featured

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original airdate Dec. 12, 2015) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have not ...
yesterday
TOG posted a video

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original airdate Dec. 12, 2015) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have not ...
yesterday
GDS replied to Kevin Urie's discussion Yeah, he's in a video game.
yesterday
mj replied to Kevin Urie's discussion Yeah, he's in a video game.
yesterday

SPEED Energy & SST

© 2014   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service