Planet Robby

2014 Robby Gordon Racing Headquarters

Vlad Rogers's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (422) Replies Latest Activity

""Everything in business is a 10-year cycle, and it's about time for (IndyCar's) cycl…"

Vlad Rogers replied Apr 21 to Indy 500? Indy Star Article

7 Apr 21
Reply by james heggemeier

"Ya, I have a little engineering and physics background. I didn't like the idea of th…"

Vlad Rogers replied Jan 6 to Jan 6th, 2014 Dakar Rally Stage 2 Race Info & Discussion

767 Jan 7
Reply by Geris

""

Vlad Rogers replied Jan 6 to Jan 6th, 2014 Dakar Rally Stage 2 Race Info & Discussion

767 Jan 7
Reply by Geris

"Everyone is forgetting, most celebs admit their demons to the world then make large…"

Vlad Rogers replied Dec 19, 2013 to Jeremy Mayfield talks SST

69 Jan 15
Reply by ROBERT SAVAGE

"Booooooo hahaha jk"

Vlad Rogers replied Aug 6, 2013 to NO TONY

89 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Josh Fisher

"Wow, this is the first time I in my memory where TOG didn't quickly get ahead of the…"

Vlad Rogers replied Aug 6, 2013 to NO TONY

89 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Josh Fisher

"25k? That's the same counting system they use at the Fontana races haha Anyways, its…"

Vlad Rogers replied May 4, 2013 to SST San Diego Race Discussion

394 May 25, 2013
Reply by mj

"Couple thousand? Not too bad for a brand new series"

Vlad Rogers replied May 4, 2013 to SST San Diego Race Discussion

394 May 25, 2013
Reply by mj

"Thank you, somebody understands my thought process. This is what I was getting at."

Vlad Rogers replied May 1, 2013 to nascrap and the 20 car cheating

54 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Kenyon

"Oh, so NASCAR Didn't test Them all? If one was lite, chances are they were all lite?…"

Vlad Rogers replied May 1, 2013 to nascrap and the 20 car cheating

54 May 2, 2013
Reply by Mike Kenyon

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

brian b 26p replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
33 minutes ago
mj commented on TOG's video
1 hour ago
ivanspeed commented on TOG's video
1 hour ago
Profile Iconjason, deon ronald venter, mica steenstrup and 3 more joined Planet Robby
5 hours ago
Jan van Brabant commented on TOG's video
5 hours ago
TOG's video was featured

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original air date: Dec. 12, 2014) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have no...
5 hours ago
TOG posted a video

2015 Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar: Part 1" - NBC Sports Network

Part 1 of the NBC Sports Network show Robby Gordon "Road To Dakar". (Original air date: Dec. 12, 2014) Gordon’s hope is that American’s who until now have no...
5 hours ago
ariel romero-mendivil replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
9 hours ago
Mike Kenyon replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
9 hours ago
Sybren Sybrandy shared TOG's group on Facebook
9 hours ago
Sybren Sybrandy shared TOG's group on Facebook
9 hours ago
ariel romero-mendivil replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
9 hours ago
Speed Freak 7 replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
11 hours ago
Bruce Smith replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
11 hours ago
TOG replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
11 hours ago
Turtle7 replied to TOG's discussion Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge
12 hours ago

SPEED Energy & SST

© 2014   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service