Planet Robby

2014 Robby Gordon Racing Headquarters

mj's Discussions (3,895)

Discussions Replied To (3632) Replies Latest Activity

"Both are great trucks , you really can't go wrong with either . Especially since bot…"

mj replied 17 hours ago to SST 1/18th Scale RC Trucks? New?

9 17 hours ago
Reply by mj

"Well it's the end of the line . The Traxxas Dakar Hummer has been DISCONTINUED :~(…"

mj replied yesterday to R/C car fans you might like this!

529 yesterday
Reply by timothy price

"Thanks TOG should I let them know on RDC as well or do you wanna do it or just leave…"

mj replied on Thursday to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

104 7 hours ago
Reply by yano

"Why has the YouTube vid been changed to private ? NbcSports not want it aired or som…"

mj replied on Wednesday to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

104 7 hours ago
Reply by yano

"I'd like to see Robby get his own game though . I mean if Ivan Stewart and Jeremy Mc…"

mj replied on Tuesday to Yeah, he's in a video game.

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Martinez

"Is it just gonna be for XBox 1 or out on other systems too ? I've got PS3 ."

15 on Wednesday

"Nope I want that game too !!!! Lmao"

15 on Wednesday

"No prob like I said I'm always here for RC questions , I've been in the hobby for 30…"

mj replied Dec 13 to SST 1/18th Scale RC Trucks? New?

9 17 hours ago
Reply by mj

"Here you go in stock at Tower Hobbies and best part is you can make payments http:/…"

mj replied Dec 13 to SST 1/18th Scale RC Trucks? New?

9 17 hours ago
Reply by mj

"That's why Robby is the perfect pitchman for energy drinks , whether it's RED BULL ,…"

mj replied Dec 13 to Robby Gordon Road To Dakar: One American's Quest to Capture the World's Most Demanding – and Dangerous – Sporting Challenge

104 7 hours ago
Reply by yano

RSS

© 2014   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service