RG Fans---Just a thought. It would be so cool to see RG driving the #33 for Richard Childress at Talladega. If nothing else just to see what RG can do with top flight equipment/motors to compare against what we have at RGM. Maybe RG could pick up some information while in the garage area. I know---go ahead and blast my post---I admit it's a little bit crazy

Views: 5532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If "if" was a fifth, we'd all be drunk!!!

YES, Ive been waiting to say that for 10 years now hahaha

Hermie Sadler in the 33 for this week, REALLY?

Martinsville is Hermie's Daytona

Guys and Gals,
Let's please remember that I started this because it is slow around here and because of the relationship that RG has with Richard and Menard. I know Richard has other drivers put really---who would you put into a plate car at Dega---Brendan, Hermie, or RG?? Also----I became an RG fan at Indy in 92 when he was a young babyfaced kid that AJ brought in. To see him race against real, REAL, legends---AJ, Mario, Nigel, Emerson and more then hold his own is equipment that was a little less was amazing. That is the deal---RG is the boss when it comes to pure driving talent. I am absolutely cool with parking the #7 for now---need to get $$$$$$$$$$ and figure out some things but IF any top equipment came open for a race I want to have RG show all of these know nothing nascar fans---(Jr. is the greatest, etc., etc.) what a really driver can do in real equipment. That is a little part of the problem---RG hasn't had a chance in some time to show what he can do on a paved course--(not counting Montreal or the RR courses) It was just a thought or dream on my part---as I originally said---it was coming from left field. Damn---can't a guy daydream in America anymore or has Obama taken that away also

Daydream away!

When in doubt or need a convenient excuse for your misery, blame a President. It's worked for 223 years so far.

BTW: I didn't vote for him so no need to go there.

Wheres the "CHANGE"?

Well for the right amount of tax fees Obama wil let you dream but you damned sure better not try to PRAY for it.

You know taxes have gone down, right?

@Robert, It's not slow...Robby is in the middle of running for another Championship. IMO..Robby is leading the points for another Championship and it is awesome to see.....

Couldn't have said it better pal . I wish some of these so called fans would wake up . It's like nascrap is the only racing out there . Well people IT IS NOT . Offroad racing has been around for years and has just as many legends as nascrap . Ivan Stewart , Walker Evans , Manny Esqurira , Rod Hall and lots more I haven't mentioned .

Dont forget Roger Mears

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service