Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frontstretch Article

Nice article about Robby. http://www.frontstretch.com/tthompson/20796/

Started by Racingwench

6 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Robby Gordon's Encore race

The "Encore" race as I like to call them, is the race after Robby has had a great finish.I'll focus on the top 10's.After Robby finished 8t…

Started by TOG

19 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by GrayAntiMatter

Polaris

Does anyone know about Polaris as a possible sponsor for next year? Before the start of the race Robby came over the radio and asked if th…

Started by Matt

9 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by NIKAL

Robby grabs an award

Robby Gordon made the most improvement during the AMP Energy Drink 500 at the Talladega Superspeedway. Gordon started the No. 7 Mapei/Menar…

Started by Bigzoom

11 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nena Patrick

Robby in Home Improvement

"Avoid distraction or end up in traction." No wonder he does so well at plate tracks!

Started by Lance

1 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Scott B

RGM's 2009 plans...poll

Just for fun, what do you as the fans think about RGM's 2009 plans. Several scenarios have been presented, and it's no secret now after the…

Started by Bigzoom

56 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by WJM

Mikeys back !!

Since everything between RGM and GEM is now over,the photo of Ray will be replaced by the legendary doofus photo of Mikey for new member ac…

Started by TOG

5 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Joan Forsythe

Robby Gordon plans to continue driving for himself

http://www.scenedaily.com/news/articles/sprintcupseries/Robby_Gordon_plans_to_run_full_09_Cup_schedule_continue_driving_for_himself.html T…

Started by Robby2Win7

54 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Turtle7

Congrats to Robby,& all of RGM on top 10 @ Dega!

Just thought I'd start a thread here for all to give props to the 7 team for a great finsh @ Dega today. Theres a lot of people from RGM wh…

Started by Mike/WC77

48 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Mario

Robby claims he's been defrauded in a failed deal with Gillett Evernham Motorsports

NASCAR star Robby Gordon claims he's been defrauded in a failed deal with Gillett Evernham Motorsports and wants a judge to excuse a millio…

Started by JimBeam7

37 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by TOG

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service