Robby claims he's been defrauded in a failed deal with Gillett Evernham Motorsports

NASCAR star Robby Gordon claims he's been defrauded in a failed deal with Gillett Evernham Motorsports and wants a judge to excuse a million dollar bill.

Gordon's company made a deal to merge with Gillett Evernham Motorsports (a huge race team owner). According to legal documents, an investment company was hired to make the deal. But Gordon claims the deal went south because it was "fraudulently induced." As a result, Gordon and Co. want the judge to excuse an obligation to pay a $1,013,656 investment fee.

Click the picture at TMZ to view the docs.
http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/01/nascar-dispute-turns-nasty/

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't read the documents yet but does this mean Robby is suing the business broker?
Read the docuents. Damn, Robby is a walking one-man megacorporation.
I think it's time we put all the GEM stuff to rest. I am actually getting burnt out talking about past issues. Today is a new day and potentially a great finish for RG.
Me too. How about a different "mug shot" for those too lazy to add a picture?
10-4. If RG gets wadded up today, I will replace it with somebody else who he is pissed at..lol.
He didn't get wadded up (yay) but he is still pissed at POS....would just make it a revolving set of pictures, wouldn't it? hee hee
10-4. See related topic I just posted.
Amen

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service