The "Encore" race as I like to call them, is the race after Robby has had a great finish.I'll focus on the top 10's.After Robby finished 8th at Daytona, his next race finish was a respectable 18th at Fontana.After Robby again scored his second Top 10 at Daytona in July, Robby followed that with a 25th place at Chicago.Now, Robby is coming off of an 8th place finish at Talladega,and the next race is at Charlotte. Earlier in the year at Charlotte, Robby had a blown motor in the 600 and finished 43rd.Although Robby is still fighting to stay in the top 35, he must be aggressive at Charlotte and try to score yet another Top 10 finish.The test session a few weeks ago was proof that this team will be a threat on Saturday night.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my notes, RGM ran well in the All Star Invite Race at Lowes but had an overheating problem that keep him out of the finals. The following weekend for the Spring race his car started 22 - not shabby, but the engine let go on lap 181. Lowes is supposed to be hard on engines so the question is will he run the regular Jasper motor or the new Dodge Motor.

As he has the new chassis for this race, I imagine that this is a new car. Hopefully, he has incorporated everything into it that he learned from the spring practices and races into it. We know that a 13 in testing doesn't translate into anything. We have to wait until tomorrow.
what did he run last week? Jasper or new Dodge.
GEM
lets all just be happy we are in the t 35, lots of strong horses trying to get in , I know this sucks but, lets stay in and go to feb locked in , new year c' om guys GAS THE F ON
Robby needs to drive aggressive at Charlotte. He tried that cautious stuff at talladega and even though he finished 8th, it almost cost him a few times losing the draft. Robbys kryptonite in these races is the first 100 laps. If he can get through the first part of the race on the lead lap, he will have a great day,
He is out to prove me wrong in qualifying.
A top 20 start and a top 20 finish would both be fantastic....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service