Robby Gordon Discussion (4,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone know who controls the #71 in Sprint Cup?

I think it would be neat number for a potential 2nd team.

Started by 7gason7

11 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by NIKAL

DODGE: Time to step up or step out.

You've lost a premiere driver. Your over-all performance has been sub-par to say the least. Sunday's race was pitiful... only one car in th…

Started by Keith

18 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Mouseking7

I know you guys all love me so much

So why not check out what I have to say about RGM. Garrett and I did a Radio show ala the old Rob Report show TOG used to. If your bored…

Started by Hank Lee

0 Aug 20, 2008

This is Just Plain Sad!

NASCAR driver’s son sentenced in indecent liberties case Hannah Mitchell Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2008 The son of NASCAR driver Morgan Shepherd…

Started by Bigzoom

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Garrett Gleason

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm...

Time to lighten things up around here... If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just go buy dinner?…

Started by Keith

20 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by HazMat870

Top 10 Things I'm tired of hearing on Race Day

10. "I'm getting killed down the starightaways!" 9. "Funny the 9, 19 & 10 don't seem to have these problems!" 8. "Are we the Lucky Dog?…

Started by Bigzoom

32 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by xcmtb

Sponsors Gone Wild!

Aflac is replacing Office Depot as Edwards' chief sponsor in a three-year deal with Roush Fenway Racing that is worth $26 million a year. B…

Started by Bigzoom

0 Aug 19, 2008

Q & A with Robby on The Sports Monster

The Sports Monster had Robby Gordon on air (via phone), here's some of the highlights: You've been in a slump lately, what's going on? Ro…

Started by Bigzoom

16 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Keith

Michigan II Post Race Quotes: Robby & GEM Drivers

ROBBY GORDON (No. 7 Jim Beam Dodge Charger) Finished 37th “A tough day for our Jim Beam Dodge. We had a very good car here all weekend and…

Started by Bigzoom

10 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Ms Gibby

Here we go again...RGM to switch manufactures?

Hoping this is just a knee jerk reaction and not and actual negotiation process. Hearing RGM is in discussions with Red Bull Racing & M…

Started by Bigzoom

60 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Ms Gibby

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service