Robby Gordon Discussion (4,001)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Red Bull busted big!!!

Heard reports that team Red Bull was hit hard by Nascar for having the wrong guage of sheetmetal on the #83 cars after post race last week.

Started by Tooltime

0 Oct 22, 2008

Dakar 2009

Part of an indertview with Etinne Lavigne at dakar.com re: Dakar 2009... All the categories will be fiercely contested, as they were at t…

Started by Kirsten

27 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Rod

DEI and Petty merger?

"DEI and Petty merger? Talks about a possible merger between Dale Earnhardt Inc. and Petty Enterprises are under way, according to sources…

Started by Keith

15 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by TOG

Hilarious Days of Thunder Parody

Guys, check this out. Hilarious. Does anyone think Robby has had this kind of heated argument with his cc?

Started by Lance

3 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Terie (aka vassinvegas)

Sunday Martinsville Racechat Here !

Join in today as Robby makes his way to the front of the field at Martinsville. Robby had a good car in happy hour and is confident a top 2…

Started by TOG

231 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by zoomsss

Saturday Martinsville Practice Chat Here !

Two practice sessions are scheduled for today at Martinsville.Join us here today and talk about the progress of Robby and his #7 Menards Do…

Started by TOG

30 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Zippy

Is the BAJA game for xbox 360 any good?

No Description

Started by MikeNIN7

4 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by MikeNIN7

REDNECK FIRE DETECTOR

Started by Keith

16 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Lance

Barrett-Jackson to auction Robby's Bristol car!

NASCAR fans will have an opportunity to snap up two authentic race cars when Robby Gordon's No. 7 Dodge Charger (Lot #162.1) that raced thi…

Started by Bigzoom

36 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Terie (aka vassinvegas)

I need a Robby #7 Flag

Hey Folks, I need a BIG Robby Flag to hang out my front door on race day. My neibour has a Kane flag, pisses me, I still use the #3 but tim…

Started by Matt/Canuck

13 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Jan

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service