Join in today as Robby makes his way to the front of the field at Martinsville. Robby had a good car in happy hour and is confident a top 20 can be had today.Race starts at 1:30pm and is on ABC.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David Regan to the back. RG moves up to the inside of row 17 with Scott Speed next to him and Hornish, Bliss, 'Dinger behind him. I think Bliss is a weapon in the 00 with nothing to lose and much to gain if he can get to the 7's bumper. Speed and 'Dinger will be impatient; let Speed go, he'll get punted later. RG needs to put as many cars between him and the desperate clowns and mercenaries. JMHO. Gas On!
Good point. Brain gets stuck in the open-wheel days.
boy do we need to just survive this race!! short track, starting in the back and possible payback time not to mention one of RG worst tracks. drama everywhere

but hey new crew, new team members better cars showing up at the tracks maybe it will show today
I don't think Robby will be conservative today. I think he might lay the bumper to a few ! Afterall, he isn't on probabtion( that we know of )
i am all for that as long as he can keep the air going to the brakes
For sure, no reason to play it safe today. Go Robby!
Robby not on probation, it thst like a first for him in NASCAR?
holy christ Jimmy Spencer should try NutriSystem Advanced.....
I just hope RG can stay away from Mikey. That is a wreck for sure.

Florida checking in...full bottle of Beam.....gas on Robby
Middleton Idaho checking in....Robby needs to stay clear of the 26 car. I think he may be looking for payback.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service