No Description

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah someone let us know! is our boy in it?
If you're talking about "Score Baja 1000", I don't know...
but
If you're talking about "Baja: Edge of control", I've been playing it for 2 weeks now, I like it very much. For me it's the best off-roader out there right now.
The graphics aren't great, but the feel of the various cars is real decent. For me the best thing is that some of the rallys take around 20 minutes non stop to complete, wich are the biggest tracks in any racing game I've played.
And yes, Robbys Trophy Truck is one of the vehicles you can race.

On the negative side the 250, 500, and 1000 are stage rallys (Dakar Style) instead of a non stop event.
If this game is giving Robby $ to be in it he should be proud...........smart ass.
oh hell yes. I don't play video games because I have NO hand-eye coordination, but my son the addicted gamer just got it and I make him play it on my TV since it's a really big screen and I actually get motion sickness...almost, when I make him run it from inside the truck. He's killed Robby more times than I care to count though. I love it and I might just get my chubby little spastic fingers wrapped around a controller soon. Hell, I used to play pacman, how hard can this be?
It has both the Baldwins, Collins and even McBeath!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service