I expected to at least get a mention when they interviewed him.

Views: 2284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to hear the colors are coming out.
I will always be a Hornaday fan but if the 6 wins that is fine with me.
Just flip it over in victory lane and it will have Ron's 9 showing.

SPEED to the front Justin !!!!!!!

Sweet, now I know what to look for. There will be pics! I'll be between the backstretch(Speedway Ridge), & pit road all weekend.

Oh, but NIKAL...tell Justin, the race is in Joliet. Because to finish first, first you must find the track!

For the people who think Justin does not do enough for Speed Energy. He will be on ESPN 2's NASCAR NOW at 3pm EST.

Look he is holding a can of Speed Energy!

Are those speed shoes?

Just for the record I wasn't trying to Dis Justin, I just thought that the time was perfect for a real good Speed plug.
In his defense he did appear to get caught off guard with that interview and in the heat of the moment shit happens.

Is it just me or could one say that the seats in the background almost resemble Speed S's

Thought the same thing when I saw it .

I gotta say, I'd like to see more signage on the truck. Really wish RG would works out something for some hood space, & the TV panel out back. Would've gotten killer coverage this weekend. The current logo isn't very easily spotted, except from the top at slow speeds. Another idea would be to sponsor the over the wall guys. Get that S on their helmets, since JL seems to be getting a lot of pit coverage.
I did see somebody walking around with 1 of JL's new hero cards. It has all 4 cans on it...

More signage on the truck would cost SPEED Energy alot more money. I would think that the bed of the truck is the cheapest spot for sponsors. I'm happy with a Speed logo on the car, his helmet and on this uniform. Remember when Robby had a personal sponsor by Monster and Red Bull, they were never on the car. But I do remember the crews helmets were sponsor by them.

No doubt it would be more cash for more visibility. Thats just the way it works. However, Lofton is doing very well. So, I don't think that price is going to get any cheaper. Long story short, that team's getting coverage. Seemingly any money spent with them, is money well spent.

Great pic !

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service