Cant wait to see what the spec limits are. i thought it looked really close to a pro2 narrowed front axle beam span maybe and not much longer than a cherokee so if anyone knows a link i will definetly look to start a build.thanks rgm for the show last nite that rocked on u stream

Views: 7575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OH MY FRICKEN GOD YOU GOT ME DROOLING !!!!!!!
Awesome shirt

And where are these shirts cause there not in nc at least not as pf last sat when robby showed me the truck now i understand inside secrets are really cool. i thought it was gping to baja cause thats also when he said charlie was gping to be baja co driver and jessie was driving a trophy truck but he did not say whp jessie was going to drive for at baja

They were giving them away Tuesday night. Got me an XL and Small for my lady.

you got to the table early. All XL's were out!! I ended up w/ a XXL

I wish they would offer these for sale. Great way to start hyping the series!

Good little plug on Jayski for the series.
Starts in April 2013.

Would love to see this progress to the point where there is a annual charity race similar to Tony Stewart's dirt track event. Want to to see Kyle Bush, Montoya, Mark Martin, Dario Franchitti in one of these trucks(could probably only see that if it was done as a charity race).

California State Fair. Good time for a SST Race. People will come. IMO

Totally agree

Agreed. Used to attend the Silver Crown races there back in the 80's. Always a good, solid crowd at the horse racing track.

I didn't realize they were giving out shirts got a small, guess I have to work harder at the gym to fit into it, but scored with SPEED drinks haha, would be cool if he could bring it to the old Corr racing area the Quarry but not a stadium. oh well, on to the baja 500 friday. life will be boring come monday

SST site is up if you haven't seen it yet .
http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/sst/

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service