sorry .. Just curious How old is the son of Robby Gordon?? ...(Max Gordon)

Views: 5636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And? Lets just say, it seems like Robby is a completely different person today, than what "they" all said he was then.

Max's mother is very active in his life. That is all.

Max will be made into Bob's revenge ;)

I am waiting for Max to sign a development deal with Hendrick, or as Jimmy would say Mr. Hendricks

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD HE DO A 1/2 BRAINED THING LIKE THAT ! 
You think the offroad gods made Max do drive around in circles ? 

wait 5 more years and i see trophy carts in MAD MAX's future (hell BJ would prolly help him) cuz grampa would do it just for laughs

Again, sorry I even brought this subject up, had my head up my butt or something like that.....

he about the same age my daughters were when i started then racing quarter midgets
(DAMMIT PUT DOWN THE DAMN DOLLS AND GRAB YOUR HELMET!!!!!!!!)

Speedy theres nothing wrong with wanting to know more about Robby and his family it just needs to be done with respect not only respect for Robby but Max as well . I'm pretty sure you meant no disrespect and its a pretty fair question to ask . Yes obiviously Max has a mother , does she want any attention / limelight right now ? That I'm not sure about . But I'm sure if Robby , the people here who moderate the Planet , and all others wanted us to know we would . In fact i consider it almost an honor that Robby let us see as much of Max as he has .

I can see that there needs to be some sort of racing action around this place in order to reassemble the troops into a respectable more refined group of folk to as not show your ass so to speak. One guy asks how old Max is and the next thing we get is a lesson in the social fundamentals of conclusion jumping it regard to the intent followed by a "who's the woman behind the curtain" inquiry. The planet for the time being seems a bit out of orbit and off axis from its normal and final purpose...that being a gathering point, a watering hole, a stop along the way, an information center where fans and even haters can come praise, gripe, criticize, suggest, guess, and even proclaim their inner workings with a higher being and knowledge to point out the mistakes that were made, be it in a race, sponsorship, hiring of a ultra rich cockalorum of sorts who in turn felt the wrath (have you forgotten your luggage yet?) whom had felt the wrath. I have two kids and to be honest when someone asks about their mom I scan the trees, breeze, and what I ever please to try and find something else to talk about (I raised them basically...out of a lot of things like "the right thing to do" and "selfishness" and the fact I had little option) something else like the hardest working animal in the world is a worm or if a shark stops swimming he will sink but that does not make a feather any heavier. As we walk along bare footed through the broken glass of life its quite a relief to step on a nail once in awhile but to no end does that make ( chances are you don't want to go back to work at this point but you have to) does that make the sun shine any brighter and as far as .............hey you know what, I think I'll take a peek in on some of the other groups on here, it's something I regretfully neglect to do but not on a conscious level. When we get bored as kids we throw stones right, I wonder how many kids go to bed each night regretting the fact that they hit what they were aiming at. Other groups, an asset I failed to utilize, nice planet you got here, it's in better shape than the one i'm from I think I'll see whats under the water and not whats just floating around.

Wow!... Just wanted to know how old Max is?

Sorry I started this......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service