Hi guys, I wonder if this Robby Gordon runs in BJA 1000 in his trophy truck or help him Juan Carlos in the trophy Geiser # 18??
Thanks

Views: 3887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Paul, are you asking 2 questions?
Is Robby racing the Baja1000? yes
Or helping Juan? no,not by driving the 18

Mike then .. Robby is true that runs in the TT # 18 with John for this 1000? confirmed or anything?

i don´t understand Mike.. but you say that robby will run the Baja 1000 in his trophy? .. Robby heard rumors that Juan Carlos Lopez would bear the Trophy RPM # 18 ..

A SPEED Energy SCORE Championship sounds nice

SCORE can't even keep they're own races up and going . Can't see them doing much more . Next yr is only gonna consist of 3 races and all in Baja
http://www.score-international.com/747/press/SCORE_Announces_2013_T...

If SCORE folds (and I have no evidence it will any time soon), wouldnt Robby Gordons Baja 1000 series sound great?

Sadly I think we're gonna see less and less desert races . That sucks for people like us who love the desert stuff , but at the same time I can't help but like it cause it'll mean more audience for Robby and the SST series . I think in a few yrs all the off road races are gonna be either in the stadiums with Robby or short course with TORC and LOORS .

The BLM is killing racing faster than anything out there.

The brett Sloppy wreck pretty much spelled doom

Thanks to Senator Fienstein ( up for re-election ) killed desert racing and off road recreation in general years ago by shutting down millions of acres of desert land in general to the public. If there are any American voters left in California maybe we could pay her back.

+1

Her and all the other tree huggers here in Cali that have ruined off roading and more. Until we get a goverment that stands up to groups like the sierra club, the fun we enjoy will slowly disappear.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service