Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning mj.
Are the onboard gauges by chance waterproof?

Nope not waterproof but in my opinion no RC is actually waterproof . Yes some of the speed controls are but you should still take care of the bearings motors and other components 

Is there any chance of ortaining sticker sheets of the ones used on the Robby Gordon body? I want to put up a PROLINE Flo TEK body with Robbies various colors and sponsers listed.

I have built four TRAXXAS 4x4 trucks due to their assocition with RGM. One runs this body but I would like to build the other three in a manner to promote Robbies off road sponsers.

I have been giving away a fey speed drinks every week hoping to create interest in the product.

There has been more interest in the TRAXXAS product at the track due to some recent success.

Any ideas on how to obtain the stickers?

You can try calling TRAXXAS themselves at 1-888-TRAXXAS . But I'm pretty sure the decal sheets arent being sold by themselves . Another thing you can do is copy the decals you already have and take them to a vinyl sign shop . All the decals on my second truck are done that way . Another option would be to trace out all the decals on your other bodies and do everything in paint . This would require someone who is very good with an airbrush .

Well I sure could use at least some of the name/flag stickers over the doors.
Mine are pretty much gone now.

I acually spoke with a guy who works for Robby, Mike R. told me they would not be making replacement decals for "The Special edition Robby Gordon TT".
however it don't hurt to ask, all they can say is no.

Well last night I droped in the brushless motor and man what a differance.
Had some rain lately so tha ground was a little damp but it will spin the tires for sure.

I would like info on making my rg traxxas faster. What costs are involved and also would like battery that lasts longer. Thanks

Look into the Traxxas VXL brushless system as that will speed up your truck in a hurry. For better batteries, a 7.4v (2S) 5000mah Lipo with 40c discharge rate will make a huge difference.

If you don't have a charger for, or want to switch to LiPo, go with a higher mah rating for your battery. the higher the mah number (like 5000), the longer your battery will last.

Great advice Brett was wondering when we were gonna get you on here . You need to post up some pics of the Ground Pounder and Clod chassis these guys will eat them up . ( especially with the Bigfoot / SPEED merger ) For those who may no know Brett's family owns Crawford Performance Engineering they specialize in RC monster trucks and have some really AWESOME World Championship chassis .

check with Traxass website they have or had an exchange program, where you give them your stock motor & speed controller & $140.00 US dollars, and they will give you a brand new Verillion 3500 kv brushless motor & new speed controller.
you will have to remove the motor & speed controller from chassis and install the new equipment when you receive it.
Its a piece of cake and fun to do.
it gets you that much more familliar with your truck.
Then once your comfortable with the extra HP & SPEED, upgrade your battery to 7.4v (2S) 5000mah LiPo Battery.
I did all this as stated with encouragement from these gear heads on this thread, and all I can say is.......
WOW!!!
My TT does wheelies

ARGH ARGH ARGH MORE POWER !!!!!!!
oops sorry that should've been Tool's line lol. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service