Traxxas is coming out with the Speed Energy version of the Slash truck this November.

http://speedenergyshop.bigcartel.com/product/traxxas-speed-energy-r...

Views: 25189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best way to learn is get some cones ( can be milk jugs or coffee cans ) go to your local ball park and practice . Do ovals with left turns then do them with right turns , do figure 8s , shalom , and esses . Just anything to get used to turning left and right . When I was 1st starting out I was told the one thing that made everything fall into place . ALWAYS PICTURE YOURSELF IN THE COCKPIT . No matter what HAVE FUN

Sounds good.
Thanks for the tip.

You'll be addicted in no time lol 

MJ is 100% correct. You will be hooked in no time once you figure out how everyting works. I timker in my spare time at night in the garage. Nothing special, just having a good time.

I've been addicted for over 30 years lol 

Someone was asking about doing the class one car? Been done for a while just need the finishing touch of sponcership huh I mean SPEED stickers. You out there TOG?

Send Jonathan on here a msg I just sent him my decal stencil to have vinyl ones done up maybe when he's done he can send them to you 

Sorry guys,
Got stuck in back to back to back meetings.
I friggin hate meetings.
Anyway i am sure I could get hooked pretty easy and I will try to keep you informed.
I am outta here for today though.
I went snowboarding yesterday and after 53 years on this planet the way I spent the first 35 years my body is getting tired and don't recover quite as well as it once did.
Take care and thanks again.

See Carl YOUR OLD !!!! You need a nice relaxing hobby lol 

What I need is extra/better batteries and a faster charger.
8 hours to charge and ran dead in around 20 minutes.

Just played in the front yard and street.
Pretty easy to roll it.

Suggestions please before I get them.

Just to start out get yourself a good nicad / nimh / lipo charger . I suggest the Duratrax ICE INTELLIPEAK . At $ 110.00 it's relatively cheap and you can charge any type pack in RC . NiCad batteries are your low end pack and good to start out , Nimh packs are alot better and offer more run time and better performance . Finally there is the top of the line Lipo packs they offer the best all around ( one word of caution with LiPos DO NOT OVERCHARGE OR THEY CAN AND WILL CATCH FIRE ) . As for battery packs for basic Nicads I'd get Duratrax ONYX 6 cell packs . They're around $12.00 each . For Nimh packs Associated WOLFPACK packs have always been a good choice and cost around $ 30.00 - $ 40.00  . For LiPos I'd suggest the Traxxas POWERCELL packs they cost around $ 50.00 to $ 60.00 , No matter what packs you get buy at least 3 . Then what you do is cycle them , while you use 1 the other is charging , and other is on deck cooling . Then repeat use 1 cool 1 charge 1 . Hope this helps and continue to have fun . 

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service