Here is a running list of SST drivers, sponsors and other info, based off of announcements.

Active SST Racers SST Tracks / Details

Inactive

Race 1: Phoenix, AZ (Track Layout, Winner: Rob MacCachren)
Race 2: Los Angeles, CA (Track Layout, # Drivers)
Race 3: San Diego, CA (Track Layout, # Drivers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SST Other Details

Views: 17246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arie Jr, Justin Lofton, Nick Baumgartner, Jeff Ward

Awesome pic what's that sponsor on Wardy's suit ? I've seen it before on an offroad vehicle but can't remember where or on what .

I'm guessing that it's this: http://www.speed-technologies.com

Yep that's it !! Knew once I heard the name I'd remember . They had / have a LOORRS series truck , and I think it was Wardy that drove it . Gonna be cool seeing him and Ricky Johnson battling it out again .
Way cool about PJ

Bummer. From JJ Yeley's Facebook page:

My friends I won't be racing Phx SuperStadium Trucks this weekend. Sponsorship issues have forced the team to skip the inaugural event.

I wonder if that's SST sponsor issues or the fact his cup ride got sponsorship for Martinsville

I believe it's due to his Cup team picking up this weekend's race. JJ Yeley and the #36 Chevy SS recently signed on again with United Mining Equpiment (UME), after recent success in Bristol, TN. (www.jayski.com)

This is the list I've put together so far;

Robby Gordon #7 Speed Energy / MAPEI / Toyo Tires
Ricky Johnson #5 JEGS.com
Mike Jenkins #47 Traxxas
TJ Millington #4 ZHRO / iVetX.com
Justin Lofton #6 Imperial Valley Full Plate
Justin Matney #2 RPM Off Road
Lalo Laguna #17 Visit Mexico.com
Greg Adler #10 ProComp / 4 Wheel Parts
Arie Luyendyk Jr. #25 Fan Sponsored
Jeff Ward #? Speed Technologies
Rob MacCachren #? Traxxas
PJ Jones #? Sponsor?
Nick Baumgartner #? Sponsor?
JJ Yeley #? Sponsor?

List is for overall, not specifically first race as obviously Yeley won't be there this weekend...

Thanks for the help!

Austin Kimbrell can be added also. Yesterday said he's in if he figures out a sponsor, not sure if that's happened but today I was told they're setting up his truck, so he either got a sponsor or said screw it and is racing anyways.

On the practice/qualifying list SST provided they didn't list the SST drivers, but did list the trucks by number, 11 were listed, six numbers are covered in the list, so the other five will go to the drivers we don't have a # for yet; #8, #12, #48, #88 and #98

I imagine those numbers are for Baumgartner, MacCachren, PJ Jones, Jeff Ward and possibly Kimbrell.

Will find out soon enough but was fun the last few months and especially last couple weeks to try and put the lineups together ourselves.

Good to see Rob Mac and Adler in the field...should be a GREAT show!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service