Here is a running list of SST drivers, sponsors and other info, based off of announcements.

Active SST Racers SST Tracks / Details

Inactive

Race 1: Phoenix, AZ (Track Layout, Winner: Rob MacCachren)
Race 2: Los Angeles, CA (Track Layout, # Drivers)
Race 3: San Diego, CA (Track Layout, # Drivers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SST Other Details

Views: 17246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope he's gonna do Eldora too.

Nope!

Well that sucks. Thanks for the info though.

Qualified 2nd for Daytona tonight

Yep!

Is that Robby old cup crew pitting the truck they're in SPEED uniforms ?

Add Lincoln Electric as a Series Sponsor...press release went out today...
http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/lincoln-electric-named-welding-s...

Awesome! Added

This is so cool! I sure hope SST is a success. Here's my list of pluses and minuses.

(1) The SST trucks are cool! This is a plus. They seem to be high performance, state of the art, rugged, application specific, off road, bad ass machines. The trucks themselves look like they will be fun to watch. As much fun as watching Pro 2 short course trucks. More fun than watching x-game rally cars. That's for sure!

Think about it, if Robby said I'm going to gather the best drivers, race in stadiums, and race in go karts, it would not be the same thing! The SST's are high flying, roaring V8's, baby trophy trucks, and they are cool!

(2) Stadium racing is a plus. I believe Stadium Super Cross (SSC) is as strong as ever. If SST can be to off-road racing what SSC is to motocross, Robby will have a winner!

(3) The idea of a driver centric series seems cool, but building this story is not easy. I agree that this is what SST needs to be for now, but making this competitive and interesting is going to be tough. In individual team racing, the teams, the history of the teams, the cars they build, etc., all add to the back story of what makes racing interesting.

I predict that for the first few races SST is going to look like an exposition race. But the whole thing is brand new, so so what. I'm excited to see SST flourish!

This is awesome, getting bigger by the day, I wonder if SST can go hit up TONKA Trucks, who didn't play with Tonka toys, I was suprised at the baja they where sponsering a truck and the SST logos would look awesome..on them tooo..

Already have toy trucks with Traxxas lol and these 1s go 30 mph lol

yes, thats true but there is always room for 1 more, and totally different type of toys. now how many people , know what Traxxas is about vs Tonka, I new about Tonka way before I found out what Traxxas was and that was only about 8 years ago.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service