Well congrats to Robby Gordon for a hell of a race today, finishing 6th and putting himself in a major comfort zone for the top 35. We all know Robby's Uprising was pulled off the air this week and Planet Robby kept the torch lit . Guess the luck has changed, for now! I wouldn't be surprised if Robby's Uprising suddenly re-appears this week since Robby will be a happy camper all week long. So if the Uprising does make it's return, I would think PlanetRobby.com might not be around unitl the next episode of As Robby Turns....lol...Again, thanks to everybody for embracing this site and making it work so quickly.I really appreciate it.

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep it up TOG, your doing a great job. Tonight Robby was the Robby we all love to watch race, I hope he keeps that fire going.
Luck is when opportunity meets preparation. Too bad Mikey crashed. Huh
It was real nice to see a very aggressive Robby Gordon at the end of the race. He needs to be like that week in, week out and forget about the Top 35 rule. He will get better results.
I forgot how exciting it is when he is running up front at the end of the race!!! Great change, lets hope they can keep it up. I am soo happy for Walt and the team, they deserved and earned that one. Gas On!!!
Ahhh TOG love the puppy and the rose! Seriously love the site and tonight was great for the team and Rob. I am thinking this site should stay no matter what since we keep it real. GAS ON and enjoy the after glow of it all =)
Ha Ha... A little premature for the plug pullage... LOL
It sure was good to see the Robby we all know and love! Not that I didn't like RUR, but there IS a different energy here. Again TOG, thanks for fixing things so we could all get together again.
It was nice to hear Robby happy and talking about being able to win the race. The whole team did one hell of a job tonight.
Also, since he has some cushion now, I think he needs to drive at Montreal.
It was definitely a sight for sore eyes to see Robby up there battling for position. Great run.
Great run tonight. Don't know why the Uprising closed shop unannounced, but piss on them and Plant Robby will do the job, good deal TOG!!!!
See? See? Didn't I say Robby is one of the best plate track racers going? Scored some fantasy racing points there! It was all fun tonight!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service