Nationwide Series Entry list seems like Robby should completely own the field...

I'm checking out the list, and there is absolutely no one that scares me on the entire list. I bet Robby is going to be shocked to see no Kurt Busch, no Tony Stewart, no Ryan Newman, No Ron Fellows, Boris Said is in the 52 car. Which isn't a top notch ride. Yes I meant 52 not 25. Pretty much 2 cars to beat for the pole and the race. The 59 car of Marcos Ambrose and the #9 of Patrick Carpentier. I have to say other than that, It seems like a race made for Robby Gordon to pick up his 2nd Nationwide win. I'm hopeful for a pole as well. :P Can't wait for the weekend!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to mention Johnson in the 48 and Harvick in the 33. But there isn't a road race ace like RG.
I am going down to the Glenn on thur. I just hope N.W. qual. isn't a rain out.

See my poll on Robbynews.com
I already told ya G..harv or Robby. gotta put my money on the 33 until Robby proves he can win with his own team.
Hank, I honestly don't know why we are friends. Your so fucking negative all the time.
don't make me tell you...!
Dont over look Boris Said, Marcos Ambrose, Max Papis, Patrick Carpentier and Kyle Busch.

Also does anyone know if the car RG is driving is one of his cars re-skinned with a Dodge body or is this a car he got from GEM?
I would have to assume he is using his old cars, they have done nothing but good things. Probably the car he ran last year with a dodge clip on it.

NIKAL, do you really think Boris can win in the 52 car for Jimmy Means? I think he would be better in the 25. I'd take Robby any day over the others you posted. I don't like the fact Kyle Busch is running a Zippo car in the Zippo race. But its a startup team, so I don't expect him to be as fast as if he was driving a Gibbs car.
Yeah, Kyle is so slow when he's not in a Gibbs car!
don't make me tell you...!
I don't want to get overconfident but Robby at the Glen is a true thing of beauty.
Especially when he hits the 'Inner Loop' twice as fast as everybody else. I hope they have an in-car camera.
I think Papis is the main threat. I saw him race F1 cars and he was fast in poor cars. Still got my money on Robby though. Dale Earnhardt Jr isn't that bad at road racing either.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service