Good luck to Robby today at Pocono. Hopefully they had good notes from Friday that they can use today.Talk about the race right here.I will not be here today,but am looking forward to reading the posts later on tonight.Thanks!

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another CRAPPY finish
I try to like Walter but that was stupid - might as well park it now.
congrats to RGM for another Top 40 finish
Oh well WE WILL SWEEP THE GLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON to the GLEN!!! have a good week everyone
Well, that was exciting.....NOT! If I smoked, I would go have a cigarette about now. We need some major changes to this team. I just wish I knew what they were. I don't want to be the Monday morning quarterback so I'll just leave it at...better luck next week.
Is an one but me going to the Glen we shold met up! I'll be there thur. night Let's drink one together!
Sure would have been nice if several more had run out of gas...or if Carl had let him back by. *sigh* I just wish they would figure out their problems BEFORE the last run of the race.
Better days ahead..........think POLE at the Glen!!!!
Got to hope for NO RAIN on Saturday. NO RAIN. NO RAIN. NO RAIN. Darn rain has cost us in qualifying at the Glen over the past few years.
Would love to win that Busch race saturday. NO RAIN FRIDAY PLEASE........
Hey they ran a race in the rain this weekend certainly they can qualify in the rain!!! It allways sucks when it rains out quals and you know you should be in.
Onto Watkins Glen which is one of our last chances to be competitive this season!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service