Join in and discuss all the action for the 2013 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon is driving the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Qualifying is on Thursday, January 31st ( about 3:00pm/et ) & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 2nd. Live raceday CHAT will be available. Stay tuned for further info.

Views: 20142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly, if he wasn't first, it really doesn't matter. This is a true Ricky Bobby moment: If you're not first, you're last.

Well I am sad to hear about all the race drama Pistol Pete caused. Saw the bar brawl but wasn't sure what happened but now I gotta a clearer picture after reading Pete Sohren's FB page......what a douche right? Even if Robby's helicopter said something I know he didn't cheat.....You're still our winner!

Here is a clue to what a stand up guy pisshimself pete is.

http://bajasafari.blogspot.com/2008/06/pistol-pete-sohren-guilty-in...

Why is this piece of shit even allowed to race and where the hell does he even get enough $ to afford a TT . He dresses and looks like a homeless crackhead .
A rrogant
S tupid
S pineless
H omosexual
O bnoxious
L oser
E gomaniacal
S cumbags

Yeah I'd say that pretty much describes Casey and Pete

Dont believe one single thing on that piece of shit blog, The real doosh bag is the owner of that site. I wont even mention his name. But trust, I would rather buy and eat dinner with Pete, Casey and whoever else you all are pissed at.

The best thing you can do is never ever go to that site again!

BTW Pete might be a dick today,and has been known to start shit on RDC, but he has done some really cool things. Pete donates money to the orphanages in Mexico and has literately given his shirt off his back to some locals in Baja. One way Pete gives money every year is he preruns the 500 & 1000 while GoPro'ing the whole thing. He then sells the video footage, GPS route and any notes to racers who want them. Many times racers cant or dont have the ability to prerun, so they buy this info from him. Pete then takes that money and delivers it to Malcolm Smith's Orphanage in Baja.

BTW I dont approve of half the shit Pete does, but that is just Pete.

Pete's facebook sheds some light on this entire subject.

Then see Nikal . Pete might be a good guy , but all the stupid shit he does negates all that . If he'd get his head outta his ass he might get a little bit of respect . I've seen Malcolm's orphanage on Dust to Glory and it looks like those kids love every single second they can get w people who will give them attn , and its great that Pete helps that out , but why act like an asshole the rest of the time ?

in my experience in the score series with the baja fabrications class 8 chevy our crew cheif who i will not name has been in the sport since the late 60s and he had nothing nice at all to say about mister "pistol pete" he is a white trash hillbillie who can barely aford a prep on his old pos truck scraping up used parts from other teams to drag his shitty team to the starting line. he is a dnf and a bad bet and will NEVER have a chance to win any race in mexico cant wait to see the man and boo him in person in san felipe maybe ill write a nice FUCK YOU from the plannet on his crapy 3 seater.. which is the only way he can pay for his racing with the dumbasses who pay to ride with a donkey dick

I just dared this asshole to post this here just wonder if he's got the balls to do it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zac9_jg2_bY&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone

Listen - Keep the battles from other sites at other sites. I don't want that mess over here.

He won't post it here anyway bud . He'd rather hide on YouTube and talk shit , but at least this way if anyone else here wants to crusify him they can on YouTube

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service