Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its officially postponed until 7pm...

not sure what radar your looking at, but it looks like the rain is stopped or will be within the hour and it looks to be over for the day, just saying.

I wonder what Brian France is thinking about his brilliant schedule change.Historically the 500 would have been the previous weekend (shootout weekend this year)

yeah your right. I wonder why they changed it.

The weekend of the 500 was changed during the NFL Lockout. They were concenred that the NFL Super Bowl could be pushed out a few weeks and conflict with the Daytona 500. Unfortunately the dates needed to be announced for the 2012 season and NASCAR couldn't wait on the NFL any longer

I got this figured out... The Daytona 500 on Monday nights primetime could bring in the biggest ratings EVER!!!! The rain is done, we have all day now to hope it doesnt start again.

I feel sorry for the fans who had to fork out $150 change fee per airline ticket for changing their original flights back home. Not to mention airlines just jacked up airfare this past weekend so changing flights would cost even more probably.

Yeah I hear ya we just got tix for the All Star Race we booked our hotel for 2 extra days just to be safe . 

I saw a tweet from one fan saying their hotel at Daytona gave them an extra night for free. Not sure how typical this is, but nice to see some businness folks doing the decent thing.

They wanted to coinside it with their autoboigraphy . The Three Stooges.

The ONLY thing Brian France is thinking...$$$$$$$$$$$...Then more $$$$$$$$$$ You can be sure it had something to do with making more $$$$$$$$$$ for the already greedy++$$ France $$++ monopoly. If he gave a S%it about the fans that STUCK IT OUT at the track (that spent hundreds) he would get this show going ASAP Because setting the start time at 7pm F's the fans (at the track) that have already taken off today and REALLY need to be home as early as they can to work Tues. But @ 7pm the viewership goes way up....GREED Pure GREED

One things for sure, this 7pm start time is going to bring A LOT of controversy to NASCAR in the upcoming weeks... I imagine the blogoshpere is being set a blaze right now with the drama.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service