Quotes from Stage 8 of the 2012 Dakar Rally

Robby Gordon - Finished 2nd

" Nani Roma may have beat me, but it must have been close. Beating Peterhansel by seven minutes makes this a great day. In all honesty, I did not attack too much, except towards the end of the stage. At any rate, I was not at my best in the first 300 kilometres, only in the last 150. I felt the others breathing down my neck, so I accelerated."

Nasser Al Attiyah - Finished 5th

"We had a problem with an engine belt. We repaired it... and shortly after it was the alternator's turn to need a repair. But then we started attacking in earnest. There were six cars in front of us and we overtook all the Minis, as well as De Villiers' Toyota. We did a good job. They are nervous because I overtook all of them, but that is not my problem. I know everything is going smoothly, and we will see how far we can go."

Johnny Campbell

Coming Soon

Views: 3653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem with Europeans from me. The problem I have, being a Robby fan for years, is RG being the Maverick the rules tend to get changed to punish his inovations. Now that the other major player is starting to squeek a little I bet the ASO may decrease the size of the restrictor eliminate the SCORE class or all the stages will be in mud and twisty mountain roads. I can feel it.

Oh come on guys they're elitist euro trash and were arrogant American scum can't we all just get along 
ROTFLMAO

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service