Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Richmond  #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. This weekend is also the movie premier & look forward to seeing those who are attending. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia  track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 29th

Practice             12:00pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:45pm - 3:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:30pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 30th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:43 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Richmond Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Texas
                                                                            5) Will the car be at Darlington?
                                                                                Yes

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed! God Bless America!
Wow.
Let's go back in time a few months.... Robby is running the first 5 races and then the "Fun" races due to a lack of funding and Robby's desire to have fun, which is why he races. Had it not been for the Fast Five sponsor, Robby would not have run Richmond because it is not a fun race for him (Yes he won in the 55 car years ago, but his Cup car never really perfomed well at Richond). Would you prefer to have the 7 S&P or watch RG run a full race and have a result similar to this past Saturday? If you chose to not bear witness to a 35th place run, many laps down and not in contention, don't complain when the #7 is not on the track or PJ is in the car to S&P.

We all want Robby to succeed and we all keep coming back to this site to share our views with other fans of RG. Maybe some of us set the expectation level a little too high. If the track has 4 turns or less or does not have banking over 30 degrees, I hope for the best but don't expect much. Switching to Dodge guarantees a learning curve associated with new equiptment. Just be glad that Robby was on the track and Conway wasn't behind the wheel. I don't expect too much until Charlotte so anything other than a S&P will be a bonus for me at Darlington and Dover.
I hate even thinking this but it might be time to S&P in order to save funds for Daytona, Indy, Charlotte, Tally, WG, and Sonoma. Might allow them to build better cars and/or hire the right people to be competitive.
I still say the answer to it all is to QUIT CHARGING SHIPPING FEES ON SPEED DRINKS.
At least make them affordable.

After fees $50 a case is out of hand.
@Carl, maybe come Sears Point time, there will a retailer in mid-California.
I keep hoping.
I had my daughter trying to find that big deal at menards with the rebate because her husband is a long haul trucker.
They live in Chicago and I was going to have her buy a bunch and have him bring it on his next trip this way but she said she kept going there and never seen any deals.
Still got a few cases coming my way but have to wait till he gets a load coming here.

I have been asking at the food4less stores here too but they say they have never heard of it.
$7.99 for a 4 pack in stores....multiply that by 6 for a case...bascially $48.00 (actually more in NY because of deposit and tax).

If you order more than 1 case at a time online, the shipping cost drops to $13 for the second case...and you are not paying deposit and tax I believe..

SOOOOO, bear with em...math is hard...it is actually equal or just slightly cheaper to buy 2 cases of Speed online than to purchase the equivalent 4 packs in a store that sells them for the normal retail price of $7.99 (or $1.99 per can), especially if you have to pay deposit. I have not seen cases on sale at Gristedes.

So whatcha cryin about? lol JK! Obviously if you can stock up locally when there is a sale that is huge, but at normal prices you are really not getting killed by orderign online.
Order more than 1 case that is what I do and the shipping for 2 is the same. Then it comes to 2.19 with tax in Cali for a can.
THANK YOU guys for posting this. I've been reading posts for a while now complaining aboot the shipping charge, and I've been meaning to post something just like what you just said. The only reason I didn't was because I didn't want a bunch of people ordering cases until the sheet metal contest ended, but I still lost anyway, so now I'll say to the complainers, hey did you not notice that the price for 24 cans is only $32? Why do you think he charges so little?!
Richmond---OVER WITH....

They know what went wrong & Darlington will be better.
Any clues?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service