Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the first few laps RG will run on Friday will be shakedown laps because it's the rebuilt car from the Kimi test & will be his first laps in it since, so DONT PANIC if you don't see the times where you 'want' them to be....it's a LONG weekend , so relax & enjoy. They have a plan & are sticking to it.
I will be at the race. Can I get his radio frequency numbers? I never know if I can the people with numbers at the track.
Primary 463.6500 Secondary 469.4500
Any others you want. I have a racing electronics subcription and have all of them. I can email you a PDF file
Siruis Radio has RG on Channel 92 XM 225 Fans Choice!
It looks like I will friggin be sitting at work all weekend so a big BOO HOO for me.
60 miles away and it might as well be 6000.
SICK DAY SICK DAY SICK DAY
Well I do have the luxury of taking off pretty much any day I want but we are in a crunch time to get out a new chip so it helps me keep the luxury door open if we hit schedule.
dbl, edge sword type shit.
In-car camera! Very nice!
Very nice...with TNT RaceBuddy in-car. I use my phone for the in-car audio, don't think I can do both at the same time.
Hmmmm a Toyota with a Penske motor... Sounds like a hot set-up ;)
Gibbs chassis...
Including oil pan?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service