All Discussions Tagged 'NASCAR' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#NASCAR - Tim Richmond ~ Right to the Bitter End and Beyond

Good morning Planeteers! Here, as promised, is the "other shoe" for this week. If youclick right about here the magic will happen and the e…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

0 Jun 3, 2016

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ The Penthouse and the Outhouse

Good evening Planeteers! This one is kind of a recap of last weekend, from Monaco to Indy to Charlotte. Then it morphs into a suggestion th…

4 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR Down Memory Lane ~ Smokey Yunick

This is the column that I promised you in the last one. It's one of those I'm most proud of and I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much a…

0 May 17, 2016

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ Talladega: Too Much of a Bad Thing

If anyone watched the wreck-fest in Alabama on Sunday, you'll understand the title of this one right away. I actually wrote this on Monday,…

0 May 6, 2016

Robert Yates Racing...? What Could Have Been....

Ever wonder where our boy RG would have been today if the purchase of RYR was finalized?

Started by BAD

21 May 3, 2016
Reply by Mike Kenyon

Tales of the Talladega Curse

This is one that has, as you'll read inside, taken on a life of its own. It just keeps growing and growing. If you stay around and read the…

0 Apr 29, 2016

#NASCAR A Few Words About the Old Bristol

This one has, as they say, stirred the pudding quite a bit. I know that NASCAR isn't the preferred topic here on the Planet, but it's the s…

0 Apr 22, 2016

#NASCAR NASCAR Hall of Fame ~ How the Election Process Works

The title sounds boring, doesn't it? Some of the inside might be too, but there are a couple of rants that will surely perk up your reading…

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ Where Have All the Fans Gone?

I can't believe this page opened! Haven't been able to get in here all week, so I'm posting while Ning will let me. This one came out yeste…

2 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR Alan Kulwicki ~ Always a Champion

A bonus article this week! 23 years ago today, a plane crashed and burned at the Bristol TN Airport. It was a Hooters corporate jet and on…

0 Apr 1, 2016

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service