Planet Robby

2016 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Robby Gordon Discussion (3,810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SST in St. Pete 2016

I don't see the St. Pete Grand Prix (or any US venues) on the SST website. I know we are in Dakar mode right now, but can we get a confirma…

Started by alan4s

32 Mar 21
Reply by Bricoop

BITD

Is Robby Gordon banned from BITD races this year? If so was he planning on racing any anyway?

Started by MTG

8 Mar 18
Reply by mj

The Dude Perfect Show

I seen an ad on CMT for a show called The Dude Perfect Show and in the background was looked like Sheldon Creed's SST truck.Did anyone else…

Started by sabreguy

0 Mar 17

Road and Track story

Road and Tracks web site has a great story about Robby and Townsend Bell and a SST truck. Enjoy> http://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports

Started by matts11

2 Mar 16
Reply by Team Maranello

Sst Adelaide

https://twitter.com/clipsal500/status/702392940346392576 Clipsal 500 (@Clipsal500) 2/24/16, 2:21 AM The grid is set for @SSuperTrucks as o…

Started by mj

70 Mar 8
Reply by Robert Ryan

Old school Robby truck ROSEANNE

One of Robbys old trucks is being restored on RDC . I'm sure many of you remember Roseanne and I thought you'de all like to see the old gir…

Started by mj

4 Mar 4
Reply by mj

I miss the old Hummer

I don,t know but I think the old Hummer was faster and better for the Dakar. What do you guys think?

Started by Eduardo Martinez

12 Mar 3
Reply by Wheaton56

ROBBY GORDON / ARTIC CAT CONTEST

CONTEST HERE www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160229006888/en/Arctic-Cat-Presents-Race-Ride-Contest-Robby

Started by Bigzoom

0 Mar 1

What happened to the backstretch grandstands at Daytona?

This is probably a rhetorical question, but I was surprised to see they'd removed the backstretch grandstands. When I was there in 2008, th…

Started by Slider312

15 Feb 26
Reply by DEZERTBOUND

A Racer for All Seasons

This piece, which I described to friends and family as "A bit of fun before we get serious again" is all about and completely inspired by R…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

10 Feb 24
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

RSS

© 2016   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service