Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

Two teams could be missing from Phoenix: on SPEEDtv's SPEED Report, Bob Dilner reported that two Sprint Cup teams could be missing at Phoenix on the weekend on April 17-18th. #8-Aric Almirola [the team plans to meet about the future of the #8 on Tuesday, Aprl 7th] and the #71 TRG Motorsports team that David Gilliland drives. Gilliand said the team needs a sponsor to continue on.(4-6-2009

Yup..knew the 8 was out of sponsorship, didnt realize the #71 was calling it quits possibly.

If so, then thats 117 pt cushion over Speed
the top 35 isn't even going to matter. Robbys team is a far better team than it shows, and things will all come together real soon.Robby knows his stuff is good.
whatever TOG....the team might be good and equipment is good and better than the top 35 but the bottom line is no matter how you slice it they are flirting with the top 35 be it bad luck or whatever but to say it isn't even going to matter is a stretch
Robby isn't worried, so no need for you to. Top 35 won't matter,because he will be ok. But I will tell you what, I will let you be the official sky is falling RG fan.fair enough?
"End of story"...nice and typical don't worry about me TOG i am not even close to the panic button. i am as cool as you are if not cooler....LOL
well I guess some Robby fans can do all the worrying for Robby, Robby has better things to do anyway.
He will have a bullet-proof motor for Phoenix,no doubt.
Here is what I mean by passing out MEEEEE

On my list of RGM crew chiefs

Gene
Greg
Kirk
Frankie
etc.

Kirk is going to move past them very quickly. I like what I'm seeing from him.

Peter Sospenzo
Bob Temple

WALTER GILES IS STILL DOWN HERE SOMEWHERE.
it's settled ! the title is yours !
thats right!!!...
Well, for what it's worth I was REALLY happy with how he was doing. He had a great car. Just a shame that the motor went bang but what a good finish he was heading to.
Had the best of all the RCR cars other than Burton and I feel sure he would have beat the # 33 if he could have raced him.
Real shame to have an engine let go, but he's still in the Owners points and cars like that will move away from trouble. Keep it up Robby.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service