Views: 1498

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately a few site sponsors didn't pan out, so we had to make some layoffs. So things that we did before that were the norm are no longer being done until we hit the 100%, which will probably be never.

Too bad PJ isn't coming to Austin... he's always good entertainment!

I'm DVR'ing all X Games programming this weekend in case RG decides to do something crazy on the skateboard ramps with the truck.

I did that too. A busy weekend for RG.

Has anyone ever successfuly done a Backflip in a four wheel vehicle? Did Rhys Millen ever pull it off?

He tried it on a New Year's Eve a few years ago but didn't landed it on the wheels.

It's been done in a monster truck
http://youtu.be/CCc0MAWL4tY

STADIUM SUPER TRUCKS

SEEDING SESSION (Qualifying)
20 Athletes, 2 Laps, Single truck, 2 lap qualifying for heat placement, Fastest lap counts as seeding score for Round One

ROUND ONE
20 Athletes, 12 Laps, 2 Heats of 10 drivers, Top 8 from each heat advance to Final
*Standing Start
**Each driver must complete 1 Joker lap.

FINAL
16 Athletes, 20 Laps, 3 Medals
*Standing Start
**Each driver must complete 1 Joker lap

Joker Lap is a great idea!! For those that are unfamiliar, a "Joker Lap" is usually a quicker route over a small part of the course. If it is shorter, the guys in the front will often take it on the first lap. It makes for great door-to-door action when the two routes reconvene. To clarify, the Joker lap usually must be taken exactly once.

Yep, great idea. Should be crazy

I might be wrong, but I think the Joker Lap is a longer route...that is why the drivers are "Required" to only take it once...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service