Why do all the articles on Penske going to ford leave RGM out of the Dodge Mix?

Penske's departure is a serious blow to Dodge, given that the carmaker isn't affiliated with any other teams on NASCAR's top level. The manufacturer is slated to unveil its 2013 Charger before next week's race in Las Vegas, but as of now has no team to field that vehicle next year.

Views: 6580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wondered the same thing? As far as I know the BigFoot company does not follow a series and only does promotional events. Bob Chandler is never going go back to Monster Jam as long as Feld Entertainment is involve and Monster Jam is the only Monster Truck series that gets any TV or promotional time.

Well seeing as how Bigfoot just won their 30th championship I'd say that's pretty huge, and I'm not talking about "welcome to Jacksonville you won 3 races tonight, you're the racing champion" I'm talking about the real deal. Hell, examine some of Bigfoot's sponsors, you don't think that could maybe be a few more doors opened for Robby? Summit Racing, Lucas Oil, Odyssey Battery. At least Robby is in racing, One of Bigfoot's biggest sponsors is Vi-COR, who makes Fermentaion products for livestock. What Bigfoot does is actual real racing, in numerous different series, including The summer 4 Wheel Jamboree series. One of those shows will have more reach than any Feld Show. This is a great move in my opinion. Running in Monster Jam would have been nice, but if you think cup is expensive, wait until you have to constantly replace a body because you have to demolish your truck in order to win.

Well does anyone have the email or contact info to the person who runs the Dodge race program? maybe we all need to put the name Robby Gordon in his/or her head. If Robby got that kind of backing the sponsor's will come, and a Durango winning Dakar I see nothing but good coming from that....

Google is your friend. Ralph Gilles corporate bio.

He did not find himself in a Jeep for that Bullrun thing by accident. This whole switch to Ford is worthy of tabloid cover shot thus far.

Maybe google would have taught me how to spell Articles.

Hahahaha...man, crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahaha

isn't Ralph Gilles scheduled to be on Wind Tunnel with DD this Sunday.Send your questions to Speed TV

Thanks Alan, just sent his peps an email.

If Dodge showcases the new 2013 car this weekend at Vegas I doubt Robby will be involved...since he won't be there. He's racing off road this weekend....

Actually, I believe the unveiling is sched for 3-11. Thats Sunday, when Robby will be there. Hmm, that's odd....don't they usually do these pr things on Fri?

Fingers crossed for wishful thinking to come true!!!  

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service