So watching the videos from the silver state BJ made it very clear he want to "drive right thru that Muther Fu£&er" and that he didn't care about the race but just doing that. Then reading on RDZ his after race quote was this...“There was a lot of trash talking online from Robby Gordon prior to the race which made it personal to me. I forgot about the race and I just wanted to beat Robby. I just wanted to catch him and give him my bumper,”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbz7fg0n80&feature=related

Anyone have any frickin clue what smack talk was being said and where? Or was BJ just making crap up to get motivated. You can see him smile even with his helmet on after his comment but it seems weird that them being pretty good racing friends (that i have seen and heard) that Robby would talk crap or BJ make crap up....

Any thoughts?

Views: 1796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as Rob Mac didn't win I'm ok with BJ getting it :~)
Robby is still leading on points over all regarless of bj's win

Anyone who takes anything BJ Balwin says seriously is crazier than he is. Those of us who know BJ know he's deadly serious about winning, but talks all kinds of smack before races. Hell, he does it all the time. Do I need to share the silly drunk photos of RG taken at BJs birthday one year to prove they are friends? No, on second thought don't think they need to see the light of day. LMAO

Lets see them, would make a good thread..........

BJ dont look all that pissed to me.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service