Haven't seen a discussion started for it yet.. maybe that means I'll be the only one there??

If anyone else is going and wants to meet up for a drink or two (or wants info on Toronto; I used to live there and know a lot about the city), share a comment.

Views: 6183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that's a coup ,in a good way

SST safely in Toronto. Trucks dropped off and time to unload and setup on Thursday.

RobMac and Lofton will battle, with RobMac getting the victory - he has a quest and is determined, no open-wheel racers will stand in his way!

i bet the top 3 will be Gordon,Lofton and RobMac.... What order? Not sure yet haha. Always expect a dark horse tho.... PJ? Maybe even Creed or Laguna

Ill pick Lofton Creed Robby

RG Mac Creed...Creed's lack of Pavement racing should make it very interesting.

Any chance these races will be televised?

Before you stop in here at the house pick up a few cases of Carling Black Label.....................I can't believe MJ did not join us on the side of the thruway as the trucks blew by Buffalo and disapeared like a fart in the wind !

Damn bud I would've if I knew for sure when . My brother works on the T-way travel plaza so maybe ill get lucky and catch them coming back thru . Did ya catch any pictures ?

Robby may get third, but not the win. Why.. because he has been sand bagging every race...IMO. I think because it's probably not good business sense to win every race, including the Championship when you own the whole thing.
:-)

Frig no I was not given an ETA just a "negative". Buffalo is not even the ass it once was we are now the paper. We want it this way you see because it is a true oxy in the fact that "It's a nice place to live but I would not want to visit". I'm suprised nobody has taken the opp. to swing at my balls and poke fun of our little city........I'll say one thing "The wingfest" at the ballpark...you know to celebrate the "WING" it's Buffalo roots here and all is such a huge event and such glamour to a town renowned for dis dat and da utter ting (for lack of a better phrase like ....well) oh any way truth be told it's a showcase for all the local idiots that claim, try to show, get lucky, want to be, or in any shape or form are in line with hype. In short order it's a put on and sucks ass. They would not...no sorry, "I" would not be a part of this event due to the fact that they wanted my to give in writing my recipe...."my recipe". GFY-s they cried and whined and told me I was not welcomed due to my nonconformity and conflict of intrest not to mention BOMB stuff. Hey want to try some killer jerky ...."it comes with the recipe" .... However.........back to the SST, Buffalo is not that big a market I admit, but it's people would really relate if it were more well informed. Our news sources are SHIT. And the only true information they (us the public) recieve is what one would find out for him or herself. The cultural history............well to hell with all that . The monarch butterfly stops here on it's way to Mexico and in that light I thought while the train was in town it might blow it's whistle once. I hope the Toronto expo and race is another springboard to fame of what is still in its infant stage of a racing venue and life span. I don't even know of any Bars that have buses going to the Glen let alone the INDY race in Toronto so.............In short Buffalo is a short order town with homestyle folks while Toronto is simply "Where the money is" and a stop in this town would prove I might admit as "just another bill to pay". No MJ I have no pics or even a camera with a shutter speed quick enough to catch any high profile act that comes within a mile of these humble digs.

Where were ya when you saw them ? Right at the bridges or somewhere else ? Just wonder where they crossed over . Peace Bridge , Rainbow Bridge , Lew-Port ? Maybe I can catch them coming back . For once I totally agree w you . Unless its the Bills or Sabres there isn't much other sports coverage around here . Even with the Glen the most we get as far as appearances is maybe a car or two at the Erie Cty Fair . Even Holland and Lancaster speedways don't mention it alot . Buffalo always prides itself on being a " SPORTS TOWN " the problem is it aint a " RACING TOWN " . Hell the only bar that even comes close to being race friendly is Quaker Steak on Transit .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service