Love the Fuel, Octane, and Unleaded.. and tonight some friends & I got crazy and started mixing, from Jager to flavored Vodka.. almost polished off a 24 case of Fuel.. about 18 of Octane, and 12 cans of Unleaded.. thus I am up @ 2am posting.. SPEED!! it works!! :)

So, have to say most impressive was the Speed Fuel & Absolut Vanilla.. I call it the 50/50..cause it tastes just like that orange creamsicle we all grew up on.. try it and let me know what you think..

I find Speed mixes very well, all the mixes we tried never came up bad in anyway.. all were very good, and some like the 50/50 just stood out the most..

So, the holidays are always good for some mixed drinks.. so try the 50/50.. and post any good mixes you come up with.. 

Also the ladies tonight also liked the Speed Unleaded & Absolut Orange.. easy, smooth, and fruity..

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good to me.  I tried Octane with Malibu rum,  It was pretty tasty too.

I cant wait to try it w tequila or vodka . I know that "other energy drink that sponsored Robby " was good w both so odds are good SPEED will be even better

Try Speed Fuel with whipped-cream-flavored vodka...
What brand? I did not see that flavor @ Bevmo..
yeah, I had one of those whipped cream Vodkas at Jacks in Cornelius.  Pretty damn good.
Only one I've seen is Pinnacle. However, I happened upon it up at school in Oregon, but I haven't seen it back home here in Cali yet, though I've not looked either. If BevMo doesn't have it then I would imagine nobody else does here in SoCal :(
Does GT Vodka have anything to do with SPEED? I see they tweet about SPEED alot. They like racing. It would be nice to see them sponser RGM on the same car or something. I would try to mix them but I cant find any SPEED in Maine.
I tried to buy some speed off of speedenergy.com but it forwards me to a blank page on the rgm store page. any ideas what im doing wrong?

I think it should be back on there soon.  I read somewhere  they would be back in production Jan.11

I brought an empty can of Speed into my local store and asked if they could stock it.  They said they needed to know who distributes it. The can didn't say. But they kept the can just as a reminder. Now for the last week there has been an empty can of Speed by the cash register. They see me with my speed energy hat and must think I work for them. I wish I did! haha
i'll keep a look out.
I have some.. how much are you looking for and what flavor?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service