Does anyone know when the coverage of the BullRun was supposed to air? Or did I miss it?
Wish there was a DVD....

Views: 977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Made me look it up! Thought I missed it too. Supposed to have been last fall but in reading their facebook page, MTV still hasn't given them a date for the show.... Cops, Cars & Superstars

I think the "run" got out of hand and if anything when it airs you won't see what we saw. How can you have a show about breaking the law and endangering the public. There was a pretty heavy crash you know. I'm happy as a lark with what we were treated to here and I'd hate to see nothing but fluff or Robs name dragged through the mud along with anyone else. Truth be told I believe that there is much talk behind the scene with folks who make their living telling lies if you get my drift. It should just stay underground.

People Lie!!!
Really!!!

Oh My Gosh!

Yeah I guess your right, underground is much better & the clips we saw here was worth it. That Jeep was sick though, keepin up with those cars!

Found on facebook..... MTV2 Air Date for Cops, Cars and Superstars: Friday, January 27th at 11.30 AM PST / 2:30 AM EST. Check schedules for very latest information and updates.

I found this on our TV. However, it was listed as Bullrun. I am not sure if it is this years, or what. Have DVR set to record it.

Have you seen the preview? Looks intense. lol
Haven't seen it just yet, but I wish there was something just focused on Robby...like how the Speed Factory episodes were.

So it's not on Friday as they originally said, it's on tonight! 11:30pm PST for me. Only 1/2 hour it's listed as Bullrun.

Promo footage
http://www.bullrun.com/bullrun2011tvpromo

at the end it pimp's tonight at 11:30pst/2:30est

got the DVR set

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service