RG Fans---Just a thought. It would be so cool to see RG driving the #33 for Richard Childress at Talladega. If nothing else just to see what RG can do with top flight equipment/motors to compare against what we have at RGM. Maybe RG could pick up some information while in the garage area. I know---go ahead and blast my post---I admit it's a little bit crazy

Views: 5532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't Stop Believing in Robby....

Don't Stop Believing...."As journey's song plays in the background"

The 7 is still going to be @ Sonoma and the Glen right ?

affirmative

I've eaten a Sub (That's what we call a long sandwich packed with various cooked uncooked shtuff) with greasy hands and have worked on cars in shorts......I even seen two "garage dogs" chew the entire interior even the rock hard steering wheel of a late 70s GM (we had to buy the friggen guys car) I consider my self a pretty good mech. however for the life of me can't figure out why my idol races sometime sometime not 82 olds However I know first hand a mech dressed like a salesman does not know what a "SPRING GAUGE" is no peeking and no its not involved with valve springs. The winner gets a plain brown suspicious looking package that may or may not rattle when shaken sometime in April......(if you want it) Oh yeah and I'm a guy who threw the guys tire against the wall when the bead would not seal.....good mechs. know that being destructive has value.

Kenyon has this in the bag

Do I get to pick the springs that need rating? pictures?

So is they or is they aint going to Martinsville with Justin Lofton and is it a full race?

Negative on all.

Is the Merch trailer going to be at Talladega?

I do believe it's still out in the OC. Where it'll prolly stay til SPEEDnoma...

yeah, thinkin' the same thing

Time is up. It was based on "OLD SCHOOL" Mechanic work. They are still around but not in the applied question. A trick question at that since there are so many types around A: Spring gauge hooked to a wrench and pulled to set torque ......like from the 30s. I have an old manual around here.......you know the kind that tells you how to rebuild a generator-starter-vavle guides and the like. I know more about a V-12 than I do about growing radishes. Thats where I see it used so often. Too bad, we had half a bag of chips, a set of points, a keeper spring from a lifter, a pair of compression ring earrings and a toilet customization kit ( Inside door handle from a 62 Ford....and yes it looks friggen cool when installed) not to mention some jerky as the prize. Looks like there will be a booby prize.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service