RG Fans---Just a thought. It would be so cool to see RG driving the #33 for Richard Childress at Talladega. If nothing else just to see what RG can do with top flight equipment/motors to compare against what we have at RGM. Maybe RG could pick up some information while in the garage area. I know---go ahead and blast my post---I admit it's a little bit crazy

Views: 5532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude,I just got home. And I was going to take a picture of a pull scale on a Polaris secondary clutch.And ,yes I knew what the prize was.I was looking to compare it to Amy's ;-)
PS, Not everyone lives on the East coast.

I dont even have a coast. :(

don't you have a Great Lake?

Always with the technical points, Mike. LoL, I guess thats a semi sorta inland coast.

You have the kankakee river, does that count any...

I'm joking...I just wanted to be the first to say it! I might be skipping Dega. It is getting replaced by Indycar at Barber.

I definitely shouldve know better from you, Kevin. LoL

SPEEDnoma. Fuckin' brilliant! Way better than SPEED Energy Raceway. "Honey, call the sign painter!"

Mike K you are right...........I took liberty of my timezone and neglected to recognize fair play across the expanse of this land ("Includes Indians too" Bonus contest name that tune/artist that contains that line.....CLUE what was Mikes point of protest?) to claim the prize provide address and be willing to wait patiently.

WooHoo! No doubt RG will toss me a mil for the idea...I know he's good for it, lol

Problem is there will be no #33 at Talladega & RG can have ' more fun' with that same 300k running a slew of races in other series ( TORC ) not under the nascar umbrella & give better exposure for SPEED. And RG ran up front in talladega 2011 in his OWN car.

Jeff, RG has been competitive in plate races for several years. In the big packs, 2 by 2...whenever theres a draft. Car was even decent in the duels this Feb. All the car would need for Dega is some solid reliable HP. So other than it looking cool, why? How much exposure would RG get if he were able to pony up for the Penske HP, & run up front? I know Larry Mac would be all over it.

I guess I just fail to see the magic in RG's brand on a car he doesn't own. To me, for a guy who's lookin for investors in RGM. It would make far more sense to invest $ in a powerplant, & drive the stock up(pun intended) in RGM. So tell me again the benifit of making RG look good in a RCR car? We all know he can drive... Invest the ca$h where it makes sense, sound plan. Grow the brand, grow the plan...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service