From Jayski and Sirius http://www.sirius-speedway.com/2011/03/stremme-returns-to-cup-with-...

Says Lane has left or will leave to be the crew chief.

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was really hoping Bones would be with RG at Dega. RG has always had a good plate car, but the fall Dega race & Daytona this year RG had a Top 5 car. Bones & RG seemed to really find that combination just right at the plate tracks. I hav enothing against Miles. Just seems like RG always finds someone to fill the role after a few weeks with Miles on the box. I think Miles is like an assistant coach, he knows the stuff, can fill in for a short time...but just hasn't got the next level yet.

If I had to go out an hire a crew chief, I think Ernie Cope or Jason Ratcliff would be a good hire. (Harvick's or Kyle Busch's Nationwide CC).
If Stewart didn't drop down RG would have won that race.
I think so too. Those 3 were coming fast and seemed to have an extra advantage with Robby leading them because of his concave bumper. Smoke owes us one.
CHAD KNAUS!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs a change.
Robby's plate stuff always seems to work out no matter who's CCing
Gibbs would NEVER let Ratcliff out of his sight...
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust - I guess that's one way to call/look at it, or Thank you Steve 'Bones'Lane for coming to RGM and working your ass off,your a true leader and whitty Crew Chief.
Mike
So what's the plan for DS.... over did care for him , and haven't heard about him in a while
Guess that's what you get when you run your driver out of gas.
TOG, I'd say that having a format that makes folks to at least have to scroll through each page to get to the newest page starting from the page they had previously visited would make folks a bit angry even if it did not make mandatory the reading of those said pages but might get still the reader to read all posts thus keep members fully aware of facts and ovoid such scattered divulsion throughout the post. But after thinking about it that, would be too much like some sort of long run on rococo sentence.
what I don't understand is why is there three pages to this subject, really?!

I'm more surprised there isn't 100 pages devoted to Robby's tweet from Sunday:

Ran out of gas. Put us way behind early and ruined the day. Exciting news this week for Martinsville. Stay tuned.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service