Cant wait to see what the spec limits are. i thought it looked really close to a pro2 narrowed front axle beam span maybe and not much longer than a cherokee so if anyone knows a link i will definetly look to start a build.thanks rgm for the show last nite that rocked on u stream

Views: 7575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wear the swag I'm contracted to, in what ever form I'm contacted to.(Hat, shirt,jacket,ect)

Socialized Racing, I like the concept. Fair to all

Not one post (perhaps I missed it---watch how they bite my head off folks--step right this way) Excuse but is Robby driving in this??? Watch the lamp watch the lamp!!

Robby IS driving in SSC based on his interview on DDO this morning.

I'm tickled to see Andy Caddell in the photo. He raced Spec Miata in Portland when I was doing it. He came along at 16 and kicked everybody's butt. Won the run off's, too.

This is a really cool deal. Proud of RG for being so bold.

Check out this promo video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50mn2r3oSA

Here is more info from the media kit.

Media Kit

I've been a busy lil beaver RC truck wise lol . I'll post pics in a little while . Still got a little bit to do lol 

Well here it is ill just post the 1 pic here and put the rest in the RC truck discussion

Excellent Information

The anyone can play is a noble idea, but you must remember, assuming the necessary demand, RG can effectively control how many SPEED to RB to Monster cars there are. It will be interesting to see how more drivers are incorporated as the series grows.

I will enjoy wearing this shirt until the first race

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service