STADIUM SUPER TRUCKS on
NBC & NBC Sports Network in 2013

New York (September 18, 2012) –Robby Gordon’s Stadium SUPER Trucks and NBC Sports Group have reached an agreement to televise the 2013 Inaugural Stadium SUPER Trucks Season on NBC and NBC Sports Network. Starting in April of 2013, NBC and NBC Sports Network will televise 12 races (11 domestic and one international).

Capitalizing on what was once known as Mickey Thompson’s Off-Road Racing, Robby Gordon’s Stadium SUPER Trucks will feature high-flying off-road action motorsports fans have been asking for. The entire championship season will be broadcasted on NBC and NBC Sports Network, with the series awarding $500,000 to the Champion driver of Stadium SUPER Trucks.

“It has always been my dream to bring back stadium racing to the masses. I started my career winning a championship in Mickey’s series and now I want to revive his vision and bring back what the motorsports world needs. NBC Sports understands what kind of excitement and value our show will exhibit. This will be extreme wheel-to-wheel, door-to-door, roof-to-dirt racing action for all ages,” said Robby Gordon, President of Stadium SUPER Trucks.

2013 SST TV SCHEDULE (*ALL TIMES EASTERN, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Views: 5290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like we're gonna have plenty of chat wknds . Chris get that passport fired up bud your welcome here for every race .

mj, don't you worry. I'll be at the Metrodome in Minneapolis with a contingent of 6-8 people from Thunder Bay.

We get NBC up here, but not NBC sports (at least with my satellite provider).. I'll have to figure something out.

and any word on the "international" event? My hopes are Toronto... fly down, visit friends and family, watch some trucks (again!).

Trust me I'm hoping Toronto too . The Rogers Center would be AWESOME !!! The very 1st race I ever saw was a stadium race as a kid . That's why I'm soooooo passionate about offroad racing . Of course that was a long time ago . It was still the Skydome , you didn't need a passport , and the American dollar was worth ALOT up there . Lol . Offer still stands though if you ever get down this way give me a shout . ( just bring a case of Molson XXX and we're settled lol )

Molson XXX? really? I haven't drank that in years... but if you say so, I'll bring it down. ... or I could bring you good beer!

Oh yeah XXX is like THE duty free beer to get cause supposedly it's stronger than any other Canada beer lol . We can buy XXX in regular stores but it's not the same there as it is here

fair enough. I'll bring it with me.

I'll bring a bottle of Max Ice too.. bigger bottle, smaller price!

Great news im glad its on NBC.

The Chicago SST weekend is the same weekend as the Infineon cup race.

Well then that would be a chance to show my ignorance would it not?? Yes it would. Here goes: So if Robby was a driver and going for his own championship he would need to race that one for sure. Is Robby a full time SST driver? Is he advertising the series for himself to be part of the show each and every event? Will Robby run a SPEED energy drink drag car? Kinda just wondering on that one oh and while i'm at it here's a good question. Does Robby have a Bonneville salt flat Red Cap??????????

Mike......RG does not have a red cap or a purple cap (dirty 2 club). Tough club to be a member of.....Jessie James tried to get in running 199 mph....they said good job let me shake your hand, but no cap. To get the cap it has to be a scantioned event run by the SCTA.

Can you guess which 1 I'll be watching lol . Michael leave it to you to be the 1 to come along and piss in everyone's corn flakes . Do you really think if Robby is putting all this effort into the series he's gonna give a damn about stupid NASCRAP .

There's a Fu.........theres a stock car on the header here........did you answer any of the questions I possed ???come be my friend on facebook and see how far away the other side really is. again "Is Robby running for his own reported half a mill??? Seeing how far it seemed he stretched to race at Sears point last time around who knows whats going on however it is the pinichle of stock car racing and i'm sure in all sense and awareness he wants to run in it "UP FRONT".

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service