Any idea who the series sponsor will be? I think it will be LUCAS OIL.

LOL!

Views: 2843

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any thoughts on Amsoil as a sponsor?

Robby likes to use Mobil 1

I saw it in the brochure and it looked like it was placed there. That's my only reason for the guess. There are much smarter minds working on this than my small pea brain. As for sponsorship, they can use them for everything from clothes to the "Official Bologna" of SST. My thought about a single major sponsor is the devastation when you lose it. If you have multiple, the sting is less and the void is easier to fill.

Any thought's the RGM/SST team has already been working it? If a series sponsor fit's,great.If it doesn't so what?

Another weekday, another announcement. Pretty soon we're gonna have to rename this place Planet SST. But seriously, I'm liking the pace that they are putting out their press. All will be revealed in due time and I think that there will be some surprises in the weeks to come.

It's like Christmas everyday! Or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa or Festivus...you get the idea

I'm just readin ..........ain't no use for these old bones to risk increased blood function over the ins and outs of a "Sponsor". To tell you the truth there must be one HELL of a plan in place to be building all these trucks and getting a TV deal and signing stadiums and racing on the road in the Grand Prix shpeal and bolting off to south america for the Dakar and running an energy drink brand and having the trucks look like the traxxis model and buying a minor league football team and hiring a nationaly recognized motorcycle "club" to be the street venders and security force and having Hillary Clinton sign the national anthem in latin backwards at the Phoenix event and kidnapping Danica Patrick and making everybody put trash in its place and a giant tire fire after each event and free tattoooozzzz and goat races and............I mean there is a lot going on....... who needs Bobs Quilts to come on board and throw a rug over all that Robby has done??? Howard Jonson is right!!!

Who me ? No of course I'm not addicted to offroad racing . Whatu mean I'm obsessed . I can quit anytime , cold turkey I tell ya . I'm not an ADDICT !
Lmao

What he said^

And the WINNER is.....YOKOHAMA TIRES as series sponsor!!!

This is GREAT news for SST.

I believe the series is renamed as Speed Energy Stadium Super Trucks, or at least that is how it now reads on the website. I believe this add another level of legitimicy to the series, you dont really want racer in the series to also have his name on it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service