did we ever find out the stadium seating format? only choice I get is the super x/monster jam setting

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how many members are going to Phoenix?

I'm going to get General Admission for the LA Colisuim.....should be a safe bet right? As long as I'm there..

Hey Mike I just picked up 9 seats for Phoenix 2 hours ago, my wife and me my son and his girl friend and a group of friends. In the next week or so one of my nephew's and a group of his friends should be getting 8 or 9 more as close to us as is available. It's going to be a blast!!........I'm up for meeting up with any Planet members who attend that would be cool!

Field level at Qualcomm

At long beach, I have bleacher #24 tickets on turn 11, do you know if RG will have a jump close/after this hairpin corner?

That's awesome David that should be one hell of a show!! enjoy!
Even if you don't get a jump a group of SST's sideway's and smoking the hides will be bitchen!!

OMFrickenG looks like its not Vegas but I'm going to the Georgia event was supposed to be a surprise but cause I kept harping on my mom for us to go she finally spilled the beans . Gotta keep up the charade for my brother and ACT surprised when the tics come . GONNA BE REALLY HARD SINCE IM GRINNING EAR TO EAR RIGHT NOW !!!

Sorry you won't be in Vegas but glad you're getting to go. I've got that same ear to ear grin right now!!

that is so cool, and alot closer too. need to buy my tickets still waiting to the box office to sell them so I can pcik my seat.

You all realize I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls til July right ?

And this is different from usual how?? :-)

True lol lets just say that if I'm usually in 4th gear now ill be in OVERDRIVE !!! Lmao

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service